@ 2018, Inc. Disclaimer (see clause 14)
Effective as of 22 May 2018
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.vodacompliance.co.uk (the “Site“).
These Terms govern your access to the Site except where there are separate terms and conditions relevant to particular areas of the Site, which are indicated on the appropriate Site page. If you do not agree to abide by these Terms then you should not use the Site. For avoidance of any doubt references to “we”, “us”, “our” and “ourselves” are references to VodaCompliance Limited.
Who we are and how to contact us
www.vodacompliance.co.uk is a Site operated by VodaCompliance Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11345025 and have our registered office at Voda House, 21 Hobart Quay, North Harbour, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN23 5PB.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on 01273 005457.
- BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Site. When using our Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you purchase products from our Site or through a telephone or written order, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to the sales.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may from time to time modify these Terms and will post a copy of the amended Terms on the Site. You will be bound by such updated Terms from the time they are posted on the Site. We would advise you to periodically visit the Site and this web page to ensure that you are up to date with any changes that have been made.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
- Our Site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Our Site is directed to people residing in England. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- LICENSE TO USE THE SITE
We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive non-transferable license to access and use the Site in accordance with these Terms. Any use of the Site not specifically permitted under these Terms is strictly prohibited.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge that we own or have a license to all title and copyright in and to the content provided on this Site. All title and intellectual property rights in and to any licensed content provided on the Site is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties and subject to use restrictions under such laws or treaties.
- HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may use this Site for your information and internal business purposes and you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site but only for your internal business use, and provided you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Site must always be acknowledged.
- All modification, transmission, hiring, copying or use of the content of this Site for public or commercial purposes (other than internal business use) is prohibited.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You agree that you will not:
- use the Site to reproduce, transmit, display or distribute copyrighted material in any medium or via any method without our express written permission;
- copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the content provided on the Site;
- use the Site in any way that violates these Terms;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, screen scraping, database scraping, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or any other information;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems through the Site; and
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our Site contains links to other Sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources.
- USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on email@example.com.
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
The Site is provided to you “as is”. Any use of this Site is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, either express or implied (including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). We makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that this Site will be free from corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion.
- Nothing in these Terms operates to restrict our liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- In no event we will be liable to you for indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or other damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, corruption of files, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss) in connection with the Site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. No oral or written information or advice given by us or others will create a warranty and neither you nor any third party may rely on any such information or advice.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products and/or services to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will indemnify and keep indemnified VodaCompliance Ltd against all losses, costs claims, demands or expenses (whether direct or indirect) arising out of (i) any claim that your operation, possession or use of the Site or any part of it in contradiction of these Terms in any way or any materials or information you submit to us infringes the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party; or (ii) your use or misuse of the Site.
- You agree that you will comply with all relevant laws applicable to your use of this Site.
- We or our business partners may present advertisements or promotional materials on or through the Site. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the Site are solely between you and such third party and your participation is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that advertisement or promotion. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third party materials on the Site.
- Links on this Site and other websites that we operate may lead to third party websites. The content, accuracy and function of such websites is outside of our control and we cannot accept any responsibility for those websites, nor do we endorse the content of such third party websites. In particular, any dealings that you have with such third party website operators shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of that website operator.
- Access to all or any part of the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
- Each of the clauses of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant term or part of the term shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a term or part of the term under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Terms, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by us to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Terms (and any document referred herewith) set out the entire agreement and understanding between the parties in connection with the use of this Site and shall supersede and replace all other terms and conditions purported to be applied.
- These Terms are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).